All formatting lost after upgrading to MF 2.3.2.1

datatv

Nov 17, 2015, 2:57:49 PM11/17/15
to Magic Fields
I'm all up to date on WP 4.3.1 and MF 2.3.2.1 and now when I enter content in a page and attempt to publish, all the formatting is lost. So everything appears as one long paragraph with no formatting to speak of. Here's an example: http://rubyartsentertainment.com/artists/bo-dollis-jr-wild-magnolias/http://rubyartsentertainment.com/artists/bo-dollis-jr-wild-magnolias/

Plugins include AVH First Defense Against Spam Plugin. Contact Form 7. GigPress, Google Analytics, Google XML Sitemap, Hyper Cache Extended, Lightbox plus Colorbox, NextGEN Gallery and Optimizer,
Preserved HTML Editor Markup, SEO Friendly Images, SEO Smart Links +, SEO Ultimate, Simple 301 Redirects, Twitter Facebook Social Share,  WordPress NextGen GalleryView and WP prettyPhoto.

Running PHP 5.4.45 on an InMotion Hosting shared account.

Hunk

Nov 17, 2015, 9:59:32 PM11/17/15
to Magic Fields
This is with a multi-line field? The formatting lost is paragraph, bold, cursive, etc?