how to edit MF?

Pia Munk-Janson

Sep 9, 2015, 6:15:50 AM9/9/15
to Magic Fields
My company is using Magic fields to show job listings as on photo attached. I am not the one who have installed it - nor have I ever worked with it before.

1. how do I change the listing so that it appears in reversed order - now the newest post is at the bottom?
2. how do I add a standard text that should not be visible, when wriring the post but always a part of each listing
3. how do I add a standard text with links below the entire box listings in the main page eg. "these jobs can also be found on jobnet.dk" I would like this in the main page - not under each listing.

I hope you can help me as it is causing me great problems

BR Pia
Skærmbillede 2015-09-09 kl. 12.07.09.png

Hunk

Sep 9, 2015, 10:42:33 PM9/9/15
to Magic Fields

Pia Munk-Janson

Sep 10, 2015, 8:43:08 AM9/10/15
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you - I have to clarify:

The 1 picture
I need to add text with links above the table but the magic fields are pages not post.
Also I would like to remove start dato from the table and change the ansøgningsfrist to the newest on top.

Secondly
I would like to have a big part of the text in our joblistings as standard text that cannot be edited and is below all the important info eg: http://www.personale-match.dk/12-slagtere-til-laengerevarende-vikariater/ the part from "praktiske oplysninger" and down...

Can you help me please?

/Pia

--

---

Skærmbillede 2015-09-10 kl. 14.24.50.psd