unique custom post type

Sébastien

May 27, 2014, 5:42:55 PM5/27/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

I want a unique custom post "home".
So I create a custom panel "myHome" and, in this panel, I create a unique post "home"
But the URL of this post is http://mysite.com/myHome/home and no http://mysite.com/myHome

How could I have the good url for a unique custom post ?

If a custom post "foo" is unique ("quantity" is checked) the url should be http://mysite.com/foo
no http://mysite.com/myPanel/foo

Sébastien

Jun 16, 2014, 6:14:54 AM6/16/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
Maybe my question was not clear :)

I need a custompanl "home". In this custom panel I need only one "page" (title= "presentation").
So I want that this page have an URL url like http://mysite.com/presentation
But my page have this url : http://mysite.com/home/presentation

It's dumb :)
If we need only one custom post type, why the structure of url is like that : http://mydomain.com/name_of_panel/title_of_cpt ?

How could I have a structure like that : http://mydomain.com/title_of_cpt

Sébastien

Jun 16, 2014, 6:20:21 AM6/16/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
a good solution would be : create one page "presentation" and attribute several custom fields to this page only, but it's not possible with MF2, isn't it ?

Hunk

Jul 17, 2014, 2:17:06 PM7/17/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, i think this is not posible for custom post type, this is because the permalinks of WP alway armed the permalink site.com/custom-post-type-name/post-name only for "Post" or "Page" the name of post type is blank, maybe for htacces you can change the rules