Multiline field TinyMCE wizywig not showing link/unlink icons (chain link)

sam birkhead

Jun 10, 2015, 7:05:05 PM6/10/15
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
HI there, First of all thanks for the plugin. We love it! =)

Ok so i need some help with the multiline field. I have a very weird TinyMCE editor layout appearing that dont allow me to ad a link (coming from TinyMCE)

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like on my end:

I have been trawling through the internet trying to find a solution but with no luck. I really need this feature of the toolbar as my client needs the ability to add their owwn links and such to be able to effectively manage this section themselves.

Any ideas?

Thanks for looking.

Sam

Rachel Vasquez

Jun 22, 2015, 10:35:43 PM6/22/15
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
Strange - I'm noticing the same issue. I'm not sure how to fix it, but instead of using the multi-line field, I switched it to markdown editor instead. It's not as nice client-side, but at least you can put links. Just code will be visible, which I know is not ideal, but until it gets fixed...

Hope that helps!