Photos not showing up...

Brian Miller

Jan 19, 2016, 11:50:07 AM1/19/16
to Magic Fields
Hello!

Firstly, I'm a graphic artist and not familiar with WordPress. I am maintaining a site for these folks: http://www.equikids.org

Something about the plugin, I believe it's Magic Fields, is broken and I am getting this message at the top of some pages:

Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): Access denied for user 'equiorg'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/equiorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-category-excluder/advanced-category-excluder.phpon line 128

Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/equiorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-category-excluder/advanced-category-excluder.php on line 128

 and on other pagess the site is not showing photos.

I apologize if this is covered in another thread. If it is, if you could point me in the right direction so I can try to figure this out, I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Brian

Hunk

Jan 19, 2016, 3:43:05 PM1/19/16
to Magic Fields
Hello, which version of MF uses? can update to the last version ( this weekend i work in this fix). tell me if work fine the image with the new version