Saving content updates doesn't work.

janp...@web.de

Feb 28, 2014, 5:25:19 AM2/28/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i'm using magic fields 1.6.11 on wordpress 3.8.1 (multisite) and can't change content in magic fields any more.
"Post update" is successfully displayed, but my changes are fault.
Message has been deleted

janp...@web.de

Feb 28, 2014, 6:25:22 AM2/28/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
I just found out, this phenomenon happens when i try to add more than 24 block items.

Charles

May 22, 2014, 7:34:25 PM5/22/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com

Try to increase the "max_input_vars=60000000" in php.ini.

if it does not work, then upload the php.ini file inside the wp-admin folder.

I hope it will work.

Terry Yee

Jun 19, 2014, 8:15:42 PM6/19/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
I also have this problem running on latest versions of WP and MF.

And it does seem to happen when I have too many duplicated content blocks/groups.

Will try this and see if it helps

Terry Yee

Jun 19, 2014, 8:30:21 PM6/19/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com