Cannot modify header information - plugins/magic-fields-2/admin/mf_post.php:503

Kudsiu jaocopc

May 6, 2014, 7:53:29 AM5/6/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,

i just discovered a problem on my wordpress-site. i use your plugin, everything works fine so far. but now i wanted to delete on element of my custom post type (generated with magic field 2) and got that message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web252/html/finearbeit/wp-content/plugins/magic-fields-2/admin/mf_post.php:503) in /var/www/web252/html/finearbeit/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

the action instead goes well, i deleted it. i had to reload the page and the action worked.

what i've done so far:

1) I read something about deleting whitespace, but there is no whitespace.

2) i deinstalled the plugin and installed it again.

nothing worked. do you have a solution for me?

bye, kevin

Kudsiu jaocopc

May 6, 2014, 8:07:33 AM5/6/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
it seems, this starts happening when i was updating my wordpress to 3.9 ? maybe this helps.

Kudsiu jaocopc

May 7, 2014, 9:55:13 AM5/7/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
anyone?

Hunk

May 8, 2014, 5:21:18 PM5/8/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
you mean to post? or a field(s) ?

Kudsiu jaocopc

May 9, 2014, 6:40:24 AM5/9/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
When i create the custom post type i chose "post". I want to delete a object from the custom post type.

Sam Smith

Jun 26, 2014, 8:57:10 PM6/26/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
Did you ever find the solution for this issue? I am seeing the same thing now.

Thanks

Hunk

Jul 17, 2014, 1:32:57 PM7/17/14
to magic-...@googlegroups.com