Meetup

Adas

Apr 13, 2012, 1:07:53 PM4/13/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

In order to make this a regular thing.. we will have a meetup on Sunday this week.

Place and time would be CCD Ispahani, 3:30 - 3:45 pm in the evening.

If you are coming well and fine.. Or if you would like to suggest another place and time, feel free to do so.

If there is no change in place and time, then I will be at the above mentioned place and time on Sunday.

In any case, I will leave a message before I leave to the meeting place..., perhaps in the afternoon on sunday.

Cheers and Regards

Tushar Richabadas

Apr 13, 2012, 1:28:58 PM4/13/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com

Wont make it for next two weekends as out of town.
Hope you guys have fun!

Sent from a mobile device, pl forgive brevity/typos