Any emacs zealots in the lot? :)

Karthick M

Aug 21, 2012, 6:04:14 AM8/21/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,
I know this doesn't quite live up other stuff that's been going on, but need help. :)
Trying to configure emacs for Python, and not very successful. If anyone's got enough expertise for helping me out, please let me know!

I know I should just google, but hoping for a more hands on approach. Would love to see someone IN ACTION. :)

--
Karthick

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Adas

Sep 9, 2012, 10:48:36 AM9/9/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if there is anyone at the space that uses emacs with python. THere are a few robotocists and atleast one python enthusiast that visits the space often. You might wanna ask him. His name is Feroze.