Internet and Furniture

madhack

Jul 5, 2012, 5:45:40 AM7/5/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Finally we have something to connect us to the world outside. However, the speed is ape shite. It's a 4MB connection, or atleast that is what I applied for. But my experience is that it doesn't even cross 1 MB.

And also the ultimaker has arrived.

more details and pictures at The Space.

Cheers

Kat G

Jul 5, 2012, 12:01:48 PM7/5/12
to madhack
very nice. now the place looks great.
> more details and pictures at The Space <http://hackden.feroze.in/>.
>
> Cheers

Roshan George

Jul 5, 2012, 3:55:08 PM7/5/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, everything looks great.
> --

Roshan

Adas

Jul 9, 2012, 2:06:38 PM7/9/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
Yea.. but there's still a lot more to do. There is very little equipment at the space..

Still planning to get electronic equipment. Like multimeters, more bread boards, power supplies, logic analyzers, bus pirate ; )

And as for the kitchen, still need a water dispenser, espresso or coffee machine,

and to make the place more appealing.. some indoor plants, beanie bags.

and a few more 3D printers. one is simply not enough...

Kat

Jul 9, 2012, 2:11:47 PM7/9/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
add lego set to you list.
also your site can host some pet electronics projects that will help people and you may gain some traction.

-Kat

Thanks,
Kat Ganesan
NXG Group Inc
Tel: 848 480 0084 Ext 1
Cell: 848 219 0919
k...@nxggroup.com
www.nxggroup.com
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/nxggroup

Kat

Jul 9, 2012, 2:57:45 PM7/9/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Why don't you organize something like TED or Startup Hackathon?

-Kat

Adas

Jul 11, 2012, 4:20:10 AM7/11/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
Yes having people working on electronic projects is fine. But I need to get some equipment and relevant infrastructure first. Stuff like, oscilloscopes, multimeters, bread boards and alike. that is what I'm working on. And I'm also working on organizing a hackathon, but there is still stuff that needs to be done to the space itself...to make it more appealing to whoever might visit it. As for TED events.. well.. sounds good..but I don't think the space has that kind of reach yet.. But it is definitely on our minds.