Stayin Alive ;)

Adas

May 14, 2012, 12:51:04 PM5/14/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

I know we haven't had  much activity on the mailing list lately. I suppose the general consensus must be that the hackerspace is down and out. It is far from the truth. This post is to reassure you folks that madhack is not dead. Things are simply moving very slowly. The website i priority right now. Hepefully that can be brought under some order. Will try to organize a meetup sometime in the next few week. Lets see how that pans out.

Other than.. there has been some progress albeit, negligible.

If there is something substantial I'll let you folks know..

Other than that, keep safe. And I'm sure there must be a few among us thinking this is never gonna get off the ground. : ) Time will tell. When it does take off, I hope all you folks are around to see it go ;).

Cheers.