Robotic envoy

Adas

Aug 8, 2012, 9:47:14 AM8/8/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks..

The plan is to have our first meetup at the space sometime very soon. I'll make on announcement on the mailing list so you folks will get a heads up.

I'm hoping for a few to show up. Lets see how it goes : )

There has been some progress with the Space. However I still feel a lot of things can be better. So if any of you folks have any more suggestions or any ideas about what you woud like to see at the space.. feel free to spit it out.. literally P

oh.. and.. We had a few new interesting visitors at the Space this past week.

Cheers and Regards.