Another update.

Adas

Jun 29, 2012, 3:05:31 PM6/29/12
to madhack...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks..

Just got the phone line yesterday. The space has a pulse now ;). Now waiting for the broadband to come. Hopefully..we'll get it on monday. If not .. the wait will be just as long.

called a few guys on olx and quickr regarding furniture. either iits already sold or they don't have the stuff needed..

where there were wires in the ceiling.. now there are low hanging fans. installed a few days ago.

the glass door that will be used at the entrace to the space has been transported there. yet to be installed though.

someone was kind enough to donate a table and sofa set. sofa set is a bit dilapidated. but its better than nothing..

ultimaker on hold. DHL doesn't want to deliver it unless I pay a 35000 INR custom duty on top of the 97000 INR I already paid for the 3D printer. Trying to see how I might reduce that tax burden.. no luck so far.

painting has been scheduled this sunday.

thats whats going on for now. .. prirority is still furniture.... especially chairs and tables and racks.  If any of you folks have any leads.. please let me know.

Cheers,
AJ