UWHealth is seeking 1 FTE Software Developer-Obj/Sr to join our team.

Dylan Hayes

Mar 10, 2014, 5:08:27 PM3/10/14
to madd...@googlegroups.com
We're looking for someone with .Net experience primarily focused around Asp.Net Webforms and MVC 4/5, as well as other web technologies.

Here's the link to the official post:
https://careers.uwhealth.org/psp/candidate/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=108905&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1

Eric Selje

Mar 10, 2014, 9:58:31 PM3/10/14
to madd...@googlegroups.com
That link takes me to a login screen.

David Kassa

Mar 10, 2014, 10:12:01 PM3/10/14
to madd...@googlegroups.com
that's why they need some senior developers :)

Mike

Feb 26, 2015, 9:56:03 PM2/26/15
to madd...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I need a referral to someone who can build me an iphone app and get it published to the store. Can be a company or independent contractor with proven record.

Thank you for your help.

Jeff Alexander

Feb 27, 2015, 1:32:07 PM2/27/15
to madd...@googlegroups.com
Schrady,

Noble Applications is a local company that has lots of experience building iPhone apps.

Mike

Feb 27, 2015, 2:53:10 PM2/27/15
to madd...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the referral. I called and left a voicemail. Anyone else know of anyone developing iphone apps, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Mike