Fwd: Lunch & Learn- July 31st | Kanban & Scrum: Methods to Avoid Waste Driven Development

1 view

Lance Larsen

Jul 21, 2013, 4:35:36 PM7/21/13
to maddotnet-a...@googlegroups.com, maddotn...@meetup.com, madd...@googlegroups.com

Join us for a Lunch & Learn on July 31
"Kanban & Scrum: Methods to Avoid
Waste Driven Development"

Waste reduction and continuous improvement are important aspects of Kanban and Scrum; however, the techniques applied by each to achieve results differ.

Scrum starts with a new framework for your team to continuously improve and deliver working software in 30 days or less. Kanban starts with your current process and roles and works to continuously improve it.

In this presentation we will look at the different types of waste in software development and show the ways in which Kanban and Scrum can help your development process drive out waste and transform into a learning organization.

Centare
300 North Executive Dr.
Suite 100
Brookfield, WI 53005

Vist us online at

Need more info?
STAY CONNECTED

Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   View our profile on LinkedIn
This email was sent to lancew...@gmail.com by david...@centare.com |
Centare | 300 North Executive Drive | Suite 100 | Brookfield | WI | 53005