[FYI] FIRST LEGO League Tournaments - Madison - You can still sign up to volunteer!

Lance Larsen

Nov 1, 2015, 9:27:37 PM11/1/15
to madd...@googlegroups.com

FYI, the FIRST LEGO League folks need some volunteers on November 14th and 15th.  It's a great experience and so much fun seeing all of the robots!  Help if you can -- awesome time and good karma. :)

//Lance Larsen  |  www.lancelarsen.com  | @lancelarsen  |  608.31LANCE
//MADdotNET President  |  www.maddotnet.com | @maddotnet