Winter Survival Class

Paul Zelenski

Aug 15, 2017, 11:44:03 AM8/15/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be teaching an overwintering class along with Paul Oliphant this fall. It will be a 3 session hands-on course where we prepare hives for winter. We will discuss hive health, mite treatments, feeding, etc. as well as providing all the supplies (treatments, pollen, dry sugar, mouse guard, etc.) that you need to prepare your hives for winter.

If you want more info and/or want to sign up, you can check out our website (http://hometownhives.com/survival-training/) or email us with questions.

PS, the page for this course is complete and working, but the remainder of the website is still under construction so please ignore the rest of the placeholders and random mess.