Plant ID Needed--late October/November bloom

Dan Curran

Nov 15, 2015, 5:18:14 PM11/15/15
to madbees
There was interest a couple of weeks ago in what I found blooming on the forest floor--my bees were working this plant at the end of October (gathering pollen) and it looks like there are still some small white flowers in bloom. At the time there a lot of little white flowers blooming; now I only see a few. Can anyone ID this plant?

Dan
IMG_0450.JPG
IMG_0451.JPG

Tom Borchardt

Nov 15, 2015, 6:10:30 PM11/15/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Chickweed?

On Sunday, November 15, 2015, Dan Curran <curr...@gmail.com> wrote:
There was interest a couple of weeks ago in what I found blooming on the forest floor--my bees were working this plant at the end of October (gathering pollen) and it looks like there are still some small white flowers in bloom. At the time there a lot of little white flowers blooming; now I only see a few. Can anyone ID this plant?

Dan

John B

Nov 15, 2015, 10:00:07 PM11/15/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com