Extracting for the caveman in you!

Matt H

Jun 18, 2017, 10:12:53 PM6/18/17
to madbees

Paul Zelenski

Jun 19, 2017, 9:41:25 AM6/19/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Looks like someone has been watching a lot of videos about extraction while shopping for a new extractor.
And look, now you don't need to buy one. Just make sure your rope doesn't break ... or film it when it does. ;)

> On Jun 18, 2017, at 9:12 PM, Matt H <matthew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> https://youtu.be/U0tbPhWWrFo

BETSY TRUE

Jun 19, 2017, 10:28:27 AM6/19/17
to Madbees
That’s the salad spinner concept I was touting in my pre-extractor days. without the math, though. brilliant.

Greg V

Jun 20, 2017, 10:41:34 PM6/20/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 9:28 AM, BETSY TRUE <bt...@wisc.edu> wrote:
That’s the salad spinner concept I was touting in my pre-extractor days. without the math, though. brilliant.

> On Jun 18, 2017, at 9:12 PM, Matt H <matthew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> https://youtu.be/U0tbPhWWrFo

Greg V

Jun 20, 2017, 10:45:31 PM6/20/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com
But I prefer doing the same outside (no furniture cleaning)....
Hahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOOQgT8DZ_Q