Bee package!

Erica Roth

May 2, 2016, 8:50:37 PM5/2/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com

I just picked up and installed my very first package of bees!! I am so excited!

MUCH much thanks to Mary Celley for taking the time to show me how to install them - in-person is SO much better than YouTube! I left Mary's with my bees and and enough confidence to get my bees into my hive with a smile and not an ounce of apprehension. It was wonderful!

Thank you, Mary! This has been a wonderful experience so far. And, from what I can tell, the quality of the package is excellent.

Have a great evening!
~Erica Roth

Liz McCarthy

May 2, 2016, 11:46:24 PM5/2/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mary for letting me tag along with Erica and Randy. Very informative! The bees look healthy and ready to do their thing.

Liz