Oregon Beehives

Keith Severson

Jun 8, 2017, 8:25:31 PM6/8/17
to madbees
I'm moving to Oregon and I am wondering if an anyone knows if the city of Oregon would allow a beehive in city limits? Their web page doesn't offer much info

Greg V

Jun 8, 2017, 8:54:42 PM6/8/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com
It probably means you will be covered by pretty generous regulations of the Dane County (see discussion on this board).

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Keith Severson <keithas...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm moving to Oregon and I am wondering if an anyone knows if the city of Oregon would allow a beehive in city limits? Their web page doesn't offer much info

Paul Zelenski

Jun 8, 2017, 9:39:36 PM6/8/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com
You should look I to it. I feel like I recall someone telling me they were not allowed so they kept them in the garage with the door cracked a bit to let them out. But, I could be misremembering that.

Diane Packett

Jun 16, 2017, 10:30:09 PM6/16/17
to madbees
I'm in the township and went to the town hall to find out--no restrictions. If you're in the village, go to the village hall to ask. It can get confusing.

Diane