Package bee date changed to Monday May 2nd.

Mary Celley

Apr 26, 2016, 7:56:18 AM4/26/16
to madbees
Hopefully, this is the last change.  Hoping for around noon.  I have no control over changes.  Thanks, Mary

Mary Mac

Apr 26, 2016, 8:50:08 AM4/26/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mary,
Do you have a queen on this load? If so, I would like to purchase her.
Mary McCluskey

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 6:56 AM, 'Mary Celley' via madbees <mad...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hopefully, this is the last change.  Hoping for around noon.  I have no control over changes.  Thanks, Mary

Mary Celley

Apr 26, 2016, 8:53:10 AM4/26/16
to madbees
Yes.  Let me know when you want to pick her up.  Mary

scott roberts

Apr 29, 2016, 4:43:44 PM4/29/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com
When are the packages coming I still need one package

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3

Mary Celley

Apr 30, 2016, 6:02:03 PM4/30/16
to madbees