July Dane County Bee meeting

Dale Marsden

Jun 21, 2017, 10:22:19 PM6/21/17
to Madbees Madbees
 HI all,
The July meeting is moved upon week.   Scheduled June 27, 2017 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm due to the 4th of July.
Please note the address change.  2614 Riverholm Rd, McFarland.

  Please meet at my apiary on Dyreson Rd.  just past of the tree-line, East of the intersection of  Dyreson and Riverholm rd.  You may also park on the road,  or  in my driveway and walk down the hill behind the house to the Apiary.  I also have bees off Riverholm near my solar array but we will meet at my main apiary.

 5814 Main St, McFarland, WI 53558  is the McFarland Historical Museum -( I happen to be the president of the McFarland Historical Society)

We will meet in my  my bee yard. I will demonstrate my methods and provide tips and tricks of how to inspect a colony. Bring you veils.  I also have some pollen traps in use.   It will also be possible to visit my honey house and check out my solar melters.

Dale Marsden
Marsden's Pure Honey LLC