Re: Bee Days Event - Blain's Farm & Fleet of Baraboo - $25 gift certificate as reward

jeanne hansen

Jan 20, 2017, 8:48:31 PM1/20/17
to Madbees Madbees
Please see the thread below, starting at the bottom.  Collect a $25 gift card for 2 hours of chatter!

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

Jan 21, 2017, 8:51:13 AM1/21/17
to Madbees
danny and i will go
I just spoke to Derick

jeanne hansen

Jan 21, 2017, 9:16:06 AM1/21/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Betsy,

Many thanks to you and Danny for doing this on very short  notice.  Our club has the best people!!

Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094