Re: MISCO Digital Honey Refractometers

jeanne hansen

Jul 25, 2016, 3:08:15 PM7/25/16
to Michael Caminer, Madbees Madbees
Dear Group,

I pass this advertisement along for you to look at, see below.

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

Jul 27, 2016, 3:55:57 PM7/27/16
to madbees, m...@misco.com, jeanniea...@yahoo.com
You've very generously brought your refractometer to previous meetings and I was wondering if it'd be with you this coming Tues.

jeanne hansen

Jul 27, 2016, 6:13:04 PM7/27/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com
YES!  My refractometer is in my "bee bag," plus others have also promised to bring theirs.  This is a good time to test your honey samples.

Our meeting will be hosted by Peter Davis' company, bb7. He says,

We are all set here at bb7 for the meeting.  Refreshments will be apple cider and some sort of light snacks.  We can wander around, talk about forage in a wetland setting,  look at our three hives here and discuss bees at work and why it’s a damn good idea to have some, as well as regular club business.

Our address is:
Bb7
5407  Fen Oak Drive
Madison Wisconsin 53718

Thanks a bunch
Peter

Peter Davis
SR. MECHANICAL DESIGNER

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

Jul 27, 2016, 8:51:20 PM7/27/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I'll be updating the website shortly and sending out a remind over the weekend.

We will also have a presentation by Rich of Capital Bee about mites and mite treatment options.

jeanne hansen

May 12, 2017, 11:02:20 AM5/12/17
to Michael Caminer, Madbees Madbees
Dear Club,

I wasn't going to pass this along, because I didn't want it to compete with the refractometer offered by Capital Bee Supply.  Then I saw the price and realized that the one Rich offers for $50 can compete with this one, insead!!

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

MISCO’s, Made in the USA, Digital Honey Refractometer helps honey producers test moisture content of their honey. They provide the absolute most accurate, repeatable readings of competing refractometers. Measure honey moisture content from 13 to 30% precise to +/- 0.1 %.

MISCO BKPR-1 Digital Refractometer – % Honey Moisture
Click for direct web link> www.misco.com/products/BKPR-1.html

For those that mix sugar solutions to feed your bees, we offer a dual scale option - Brix & % Honey Moisture
Click for direct web link> PA202x Build-Your-Own Model

MISCO’s digital refractometers offer twice the precision of competing refractometers, while removing the subjectivity of reading shadow lines in analog refractometers. Plus, they are made and serviced in the U.S.A.

Producing other products like maple syrup, wine, beer, jams & jellies or have another agricultural application? Let us custom-program a “combo” unit for all your needs.

[...]

If you wish to submit a PO, just email ord...@misco.com. If you have questions or need assistance, call us Toll Free at 800-358-1100Our goal is to help you achieve the highest level of refractometer precision in your testing efforts.

Regards,