Home made oxalic acid vaporizer on Youtube

john smith

Apr 28, 2016, 9:48:25 PM4/28/16
to madbees
I made two of the oxilac acid vaporizers that have been on Youtube recently. Several of us discussed this at the last DCBA meeting. My advise is to save your time and money as they do not work as shown. The immersion cup heater used does not put out enough heat to vaporize or sublime, which is the correct term, the oxcilac acid. The O A needs to be heated to 315 degrees F to start to process far above what the heaters provide. I ended up purchasing the 12 volt Varroa Vaporizer from Dadent.