Marathon County Beekeepers class with Michael Bush

kac...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2015, 7:06:05 PM2/9/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Beekeeper's Conference
April 11, 2015.
Keynote Speaker:
Michael Bush, Naturalist Beekeeper

Registration is up and ready! Click here to register!
For more information, check this out!
In Partnership with Northcentral Technical College, Wausau, WI
picture courtesy of: http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Bush/e/B005G60224

Beekeeping Seminar
APRIL 11, 2015 REGISTRATION - 8:15 A.M. EVENT TIMES - 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
NTC Wausau Campus
Whether you are a beekeeper or someone interested in learning about honeybees, anyone can participate in this educational opportunity being offered at Northcentral Technical College. In partnership with NTC, the Central Wisconsin Beekeepers Association 1st Annual Conference is being held April 11. This great opportunity gives you the chance to learn about different aspects of beekeeping and incorporating the value of honey into your life.
Come learn about new gadgets from our vendors, cooking with honey, nutrition of honey and bee culture. This is a great chance to network with other beekeepers and enthusiasts!
PRICING

$59
CEU INFORMATION

LOCATION INFORMATION

NTC Wausau Campus 1000 W Campus Dr. Wausau, WI 54401
Driving Directions

Ginny Bormann

Feb 16, 2015, 4:48:49 PM2/16/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
This is fabulous--thanks for sharing! I've always wanted to meet Michael Bush and if his talks are half as good as his writing, it will be well worth the money to me. I'd be open to carpooling, if anyone else from this area is going. Or, I might just plan to make an overnight trip out of it--I could use a change of scenery!

-Ginny Bormann
Town of Bristol

Larry Lindokken

Feb 16, 2015, 5:33:43 PM2/16/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
this Michael bush is probably someone other than the Michael bush from the east coast.   More than one person has this name

Feb 16, 2015, 7:06:35 PM2/16/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
He will also be at the Organic Beekeepers Conference in Oracle, AZ Feb 27 - Mar 1.  I met him there last year.  There's lots of time to chat with many of the speakers and other attendees at this conference.

Joe

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

Ginny Bormann

Feb 16, 2015, 7:31:17 PM2/16/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I've always wanted to go to that conference. Travel to Arizona is out of my price range; Wausau isn't.

kac...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2015, 2:40:26 PM3/24/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I am gonna sign up for this if anyone wants to carpool. I will leave from Jefferson to Madison and then North.

Martin W.

Mar 25, 2015, 4:41:54 PM3/25/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Good idea to carpool. I plan on attending. Will email you off line.