Honey bees in home on west side of Madison

Mary Celley

Jun 27, 2016, 10:12:53 PM6/27/16
to madbees
A fellow by the name of Carlos phone number 215-5525 address 4730 Waukesha St. Madison.  Email address cpab...@yahoo.com.  Sent me pictures of bees and I am too busy to go get them.  He said some got into upstairs child's bedroom.  Told him to go out and look to see where they were coming in and he did find bumble bees entering front facade but not the honey bees.  I would bet they are on second level of home.  Anyway, hopefully, someone will help him.  I explained the difference between a honey bee and bumble bee.  Mary