French honey bears have a different face.

jeanne hansen

Jan 22, 2017, 9:16:09 PM1/22/17
to Sherryanne, Madbees Madbees
Dear group,

See the cute French Honey Bears below.

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

From: Sherryanne <sherrya...@aol.com>
To: jeanne hansen <jeanniea...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: Location Change, Beekeeping Class

French honey bears have a different face.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
Sherryanne de la Boise
from my personal e-mail

On Jan 22, 2017, at 10:15 AM, jeanne hansen <jeanniea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you for the very kind offer of your home for a beekeeping class!  I will keep it in mind.

The articles about the honey bee research at Wellesley college were also very interesting.  Thanks for sharing.

Hahahahahaha!  Rashless hives.  Why have I never heard that joke in 8 years of keeping bees??

Beekeeping is fun!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714