Dan, the Bee Inspector

Paul Zelenski

Sep 24, 2016, 12:48:31 PM9/24/16
to 'Dale Marsden' via madbees
I don't want to make a big deal of anything, or give out anyone's personal info, but I wanted to pass along my discussion with Dan from earlier in the week when he came to sample my bees for the USDA.
He apologized for being grumpy at the September meeting. He said he was just getting over a month long illness and had just started medication that he hadn't yet realized really affected his mood. So, anyone who might have found him grumpy or abrasive at that meeting, please cut him some slack.

Thanks.

jeanne hansen

Sep 24, 2016, 1:00:25 PM9/24/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!!  Some of us WERE distressed.

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

I don't want to make a big deal of anything, or give out anyone's personal info, but I wanted to pass along my discussion with Dan from earlier in the week when he came to sample my bees for the USDA.
He apologized for being grumpy at the September meeting. He said he was just getting over a month long illness and had just started medication that he hadn't yet realized really affected his mood. So, anyone who might have found him grumpy or abrasive at that meeting, please cut him some slack.

Thanks.

Jo Sommers

Sep 24, 2016, 8:07:37 PM9/24/16
to madbees
He was quite pleasant when he visited with us - that was in early August.

Bonita Kuenzi

Nov 4, 2016, 8:27:55 PM11/4/16
to madbees
He was great when he came to our place mid October.  He is so helpful.  We really appreciated his visit.