Tuesday's meeting

Jo Sommers

Jul 29, 2016, 6:30:52 PM7/29/16
to madbees
Where and when?

Michelle Yoo

Jul 30, 2016, 11:56:21 AM7/30/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com

I was wondering the same thing.

Michelle Yoo

The Yoo Team Realty Group

(608) 438-4040

mich...@michelleyoo.com

www.teamyoo.com

By the way, I’m never too busy for your questions or referrals!

Jul 30, 2016, 6:01:07 PM7/30/16
to madbees
Copy/paste from jeanne:

Our meeting will be hosted by Peter Davis' company, bb7. He says,

We are all set here at bb7 for the meeting. Refreshments will be apple cider and some sort of light snacks. We can wander around, talk about forage in a wetland setting, look at our three hives here and discuss bees at work and why it’s a damn good idea to have some, as well as regular club business.

Our address is:
Bb7
5407 Fen Oak Drive
Madison Wisconsin 53718

Thanks a bunch
Peter

Peter Davis
SR. MECHANICAL DESIGNER
p. 608.308.0234
bb7.com + Sign up for the bb7 newsletter!

Diahann Lohr

Jul 31, 2016, 6:11:47 PM7/31/16
to madbees
Sorry, I missed the date. Could you repost what Tuesday this meeting will be held. Thanks.

On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 5:30:52 PM UTC-5, Jo Sommers wrote:
Where and when?

Matthew Hennek

Jul 31, 2016, 6:31:37 PM7/31/16
to madbees