Oh Boy!!! Bees available!

jeanne hansen

Apr 29, 2015, 10:40:39 PM4/29/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
See the message below if you are still looking for package bees.

Jeanne Hansen

#3 Package Bees with Marked Italian Queen (SHIPMENT ONLY)

Model #: /B504-IM

PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION THAT FOLLOWS CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING: Available for US MAIL SHIPMENT ONLY Monday May 4th.  The packages will ship on May 4th, your actual delivery date will vary based on your location.  These packages are a #3 package of bees with a Marked Italian Queen. Shipping charges are applied during processing according to zone and number of packages. All bee packages are shipped through US Priority Mail and are insured in Zones 1-4. Zone 5 shipments are uninsured and shipped at the customer's own risk. THERE IS A $5.50 CHARGE FOR ORDER CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS. Click here for Installation Instructions & our Policies on package bees.

IMPORTANT: You must determine the shipping zone you are in. Use the first three digits of your zip code. Click Zone Chart  to find your zone.
CHOOSE THE NUMBER OF PACKAGES YOU WANT IN THE DROP DOWN BOX. Remember the maximum number of packages in a shipment is 4. Any questions, please contact bee...@kelleybees.com.

Please Check out our installation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHflUXyTJ44

Dale Marsden

Apr 30, 2015, 5:47:41 PM4/30/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
HI all,
 Lee Heine, at Dadants,Watertown,  says he should have more bees late next week that are not spoken for.  He has a few more loads of packages coming in May. He also has queens.
 If you need bees get on his waiting list and he will call you when they come in.
 Lee's Ph: 608-434-2339
Dale

May 6, 2015, 10:40:27 AM5/6/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Hi,  I ordered 2 3 lb packages from Lee back in early December.  I have called for an update at least 4 times and never got a return call yet.  This morning I called and US cellular says the number has been disconnected!

Glenn Blettner

Dale Marsden

May 6, 2015, 11:11:51 AM5/6/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
IF you ordered packages from Lee he will still have them for you on another load and will call when he know when the truck of packages will be here.  He was about a week late on my order.  If you feel you ahave been missed and can't get hold of Lee, call Matt at Dadants and ask him to check on your order.
 I just called Matt at Dadants and he says the number is still good.  His voicemail was temporarily full but it should be ok now.  The waiting list is for packages coming late next week. They do have queens available now.  There are no packages or extra packages coming  this week.
Dale

May 6, 2015, 1:29:55 PM5/6/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info.  I thought I might have been the only one.

Larry Lindokken

May 7, 2015, 8:53:03 AM5/7/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com, larry lindokken
May 7 updated      Message on phone   Lee will call Saturday if you are getting bees on the Monday May 11 load etc.   Bees are coming etc

May 15, 2015, 7:43:45 AM5/15/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Larry, any recent news for those of us on the waiting list?

Kathy Kruk

Larry Lindokken

May 15, 2015, 10:46:34 AM5/15/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I heard that a clean up load is coming in next week to watertown and then the package season will be done.

May 15, 2015, 11:23:08 AM5/15/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Waiting list load--packages were in tight supply due to now former producers going to almond pollination. producers getting operation destroyed by bad weather mites and high costs.
Next year will be worse. Some beekeepers 1 to 5 can be difficult to deal with. It is my understanding that the beekeeping associations will be expected to step up and run small beekeeper package sales as the market is consolidating. Big problems with queen raisers going out of business and selling out. Supply is short. Dought in Calif is having an effect. Package producers are rumored to be sold out or nearly so for 2016. Note I expect Mark Gilberts will have packages and nucs next year in larger volumns than this year. So take care of what you have on the other hand in the last year the Midwest beekeepers lost 70 per cent of colonies overall. Larry