Kickstarter for Raising Local Queen Bees

Nathan Clarke

Mar 20, 2015, 2:09:36 PM3/20/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I am launching a Kickstarter that will run from March 18-April 15 with the goals of raising queen bees in Wisconsin and pollinating local farms. No one is currently raising queen bees commercially in Wisconsin.

If we are going to keep our farms sustainable, we need to have a sustainable supply of local bees. Without bees, our farmers’ markets, grocery stores, restaurants, and homes would be without many of the healthy foods we love.

2 ways you can help spread the buzz:

1. Watch the video on Kickstarter http://kck.st/1B1txbw
2. Share it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MadUrbanBees

The amazing thing is that we are already 75% funded. I would love your help getting the word out.

Thank you ,

Nathan Clarke

Mad Urban Bees LLC
nat...@madurbanbees.com