recordings of Jan 2018 American Beekeeping Federation

lin...@tds.net

Feb 18, 2018, 5:49:22 PM2/18/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com, Stateline Beekeepers Secretary, Mark Gilberts, Phillip Raines

http://abfconference.com/session-recordings-handouts

Note: Bee patient and click around it will work---several days of recordings. Larry Lindokken

Tim Aure

Feb 19, 2018, 1:00:53 PM2/19/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Larry for posting. I’m often sleuthing through the various sites offering the whys and wherefores, trying to grow in my knowledge & wisdom in understanding this hobby. I’ve never been to one of these National conferences, though I attended a state conference with Joe last winter up north. I’m finding this one interesting.👍 As I believe I’ve said, while driving alone or working by myself on a ‘no mind’ labor job, I’m able to listen and I’m always trying to find good sites. Again, thanks for sharing.🐝😊

Sent from my iPhone