Song of Increase by Jacqeline Freeman

Diane Packett

Nov 23, 2017, 12:00:26 PM11/23/17
to madbees
Does anyone out there have a copy of this book that they'd be willing to lend? Reading excerpts on Amazon kind of gives me the willies, but it looks like there are some interesting things in there, and I can't find it in the Dane County library catalog.

Thanks!

Diane

jeanne hansen

Nov 23, 2017, 12:37:53 PM11/23/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Have you asked the library if they can get it for you on out-library loan?  You have to call them, but they can find most everything!!

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

BETSY TRUE

Nov 26, 2017, 8:56:17 AM11/26/17
to Madbees
Diane, let me know if you get it. I’d like to read it also.

Diane Packett

Nov 26, 2017, 9:39:37 AM11/26/17
to madbees
Someone has offered to lend it, Betsy. I'm getting in touch when we get back from vacation. Does the club have a a library? Maybe we should get one and donate it.

BETSY TRUE

Nov 27, 2017, 8:52:37 AM11/27/17
to Madbees
Jeanne has had some books that I borrowed and read when I first joined, but I’m not sure she or anyone wants to host a library storage. I don’t know if she still has those books. I hope it can be an informal members-lending-to-members process.
May I ask who will loan this book to you so I can ask to borrow it also? Is it someone in the Association?