Bees inside tree, Waterloo

jeanne hansen

Sep 19, 2016, 2:25:28 PM9/19/16
to Madbees Madbees, mlic...@jefnet.com
A man scheduled to cut down a tree noticed "bees" going into the trunk above a rotted crotch, maybe 15' off the ground..

If anyone would be willing to take a look at these bees and advise the owner, contact
Marion Lichtenwalner
6422 York Heights Rd.
Waterloo

Her e-mail is in the address line.

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

jeanne hansen

Sep 25, 2016, 5:45:36 PM9/25/16
to Marian Lichtenwalner, Madbees Madbees
Would someone near Waterloo please take a look at these bees?  It may be late for doing a cut-out, but one might get a bee gum out of it.  The lady can provide a lift.  See below.

If no one responds, the bees will sadly end up being sacrificed.

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

Sep 25, 2016, 7:06:03 PM9/25/16
to madbees
I will give her a call and see if she can take a picture to confirm.

Thanks!
Scott Earnest
Lodi

608 635 5810