Winter bee starvation

bpu...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2015, 12:33:31 PM3/19/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
In Jan my beehive seemed to be doing well. However, 2 weeks ago I checked & they were all dead. How do I determined if they died of starvation?

Paul Zelenski

Mar 19, 2015, 1:45:10 PM3/19/15
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Was there any food near the cluster? If there isn't any honey or sugar in the hive, or near the cluster, it would be a good bet that they starved.