May Meeting

Paul Zelenski

May 1, 2016, 9:21:48 AM5/1/16
to 'Dale Marsden' via madbees
Tue is May already, so it will be our monthly meeting. The meeting will be at the Fitchburg Public Library starting at 6:30 like usual. We will be discussing splitting and swarm prevention. And of course will have time for other questions. I hope to see everyone there.

Matthew Hennek

May 1, 2016, 2:07:43 PM5/1/16
to madbees
If anyone is interested, I'll have some extra (~50) bare root black locust seedlings (6-12") at Tuesday's meeting. I went a little overboard and bought 300 seedlings and after planting 250 trees, I'm done.

They are a great nectar source and nitrogen fixer.

Selling them for what I paid: $0.75 ea.

Marty VanHaren

May 1, 2016, 2:45:58 PM5/1/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com