new beekeeper wants to get experience with extracting honey

Christine Melgaard

Aug 16, 2016, 1:38:11 PM8/16/16
to madbees
I am interested in observing/learning to extract honey. I you are extracting and would be willing to let me observe/help, let me know.  I live in Middleton.

alexinmadison

Aug 16, 2016, 7:31:06 PM8/16/16
to madbees
Hi. I live on the east side of Madison and will be extracting with an electric extractor in the next week or so. You are welcome to come and help/watch me. I can also show you how to do crush and strain extraction which waste quite a bit of honey and the wax. Let me know if you're interested in joining me and I can let you know when the extractor will be available for me to work with.