It's the complete package!

Randy D

May 2, 2016, 9:39:15 PM5/2/16
to madbees
I picked up a package of bees from Mary Celley today and installed it. What a large amount of happy, healthy looking bees. And Mary took the time out of her busy day to go over the best practices for installing a package. We are very lucky to have such a wonderful resource such as Mary.

Thanks for all the help Mary.

Randy

Tom Borchardt

May 4, 2016, 12:05:28 PM5/4/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I got 22 packages of bees from Mary this year, all were installed between April 5 and April 12.  I am happy to report that all 22 are now thriving colonies of honey bees, with good brood patterns.  All are now in three mediums and growing fast.  Needless to say, I am very pleased with the quality of these packages from Mary.

Tom B.

Randy

scott roberts

May 4, 2016, 12:28:43 PM5/4/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com

I recieved 9 packages from mary and all have brood and bringing in pollen like crazy

May 4, 2016, 12:39:09 PM5/4/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Wow. I'm feeling like a real newbie! I only have the one TB, but the girls seem really happy.

Thanks again Mary for the awesome packages.
Randy

Mary Celley

May 4, 2016, 2:59:28 PM5/4/16
to madbees
Great!!!!!!!! The bees are doing spectacular.  Make sure if you don't have drawn comb and honey that you are feeding. Mary