January Meeting

Paul Zelenski

Jan 2, 2017, 2:01:20 PM1/2/17
to 'Dale Marsden' via madbees
Just a reminder that the January meeting is this Tue (tomorrow). It will not be at the normal library location, but rather at Danny and Betsy's House, 4785 Toepfer Rd, Middleton, Wi, 53562This month's meeting will be the beer, mead, wine and snacks tasting.

We will also have nominations for officers at this meeting. Elections will be next month. So, if anyone one is interested in being an officer or knows someone that would be good, please nominate them. If you won't be at the meeting feel free to nominate yourself or someone else by email. I am hoping to pass along the presidency, so if anyone is interested ...

I look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.