Audacious Ideas in Beekeeping

Joe

Dec 6, 2016, 2:14:20 PM12/6/16
to madbees
A few of you may be interested in learning more about the Bee Audacious Conference next week, which I am planning to attend.  More information, including some of the ideas offered so far by thought leaders for the conference can be found here:  http://beeaudacious.com/

Joe

Greg V

Dec 6, 2016, 2:24:43 PM12/6/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com
This is not in my price/time/etc range - too bad.

I already see one worthy topic I have been ranting about often, and was even kicked for doing so.

Well, here it is: " ....... making wild bees the primary crop pollinator and reducing honeybees to a minor role as supplemental pollinators."
http://beeaudacious.com/index.php/2016/11/12/audacious-idea-one-turn-pollination-management-upside-down/

Way to go; finally some honest talk.