Meeting Tomorrow?

Scott Johnson

Oct 2, 2017, 8:23:02 AM10/2/17
to madbees
Sorry to bug the group, but I can't seem to find information on the October meeting on the DCBA site or the list. Are we meeting Tuesday?
Happy October.

Paul Zelenski

Oct 2, 2017, 8:56:45 AM10/2/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we are. Meeting is normal time at the Fitchburg library. We are going to discuss overwintering.

> On Oct 2, 2017, at 7:23 AM, Scott Johnson <sajjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry to bug the group, but I can't seem to find information on the October meeting on the DCBA site or the list. Are we meeting Tuesday?
> Happy October.

Scott Johnson

Oct 2, 2017, 9:12:51 AM10/2/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Paul. It isn't on the website. Just thought I'd note it. Is that 6 or 6:30?

Unfortunately I'll miss it because we've got visitors in town. Bummer but great topic.
The only thing I would have had to note is that one of my hives (two deeps, 10-frame Lang) had 4 frames brood, 11 frames honey, and 5 frames of pollen. I've never seen so much pollen.

Scott Johnson Ph.D.

Yes, we are. Meeting is normal time at the Fitchburg library. We are going to discuss overwintering.

> On Oct 2, 2017, at 7:23 AM, Scott Johnson <sajjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry to bug the group, but I can't seem to find information on the October meeting on the DCBA site or the list. Are we meeting Tuesday?
> Happy October.

Paul Zelenski

Oct 2, 2017, 9:47:51 AM10/2/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com
It is on the site under events. It looks like the 'next meeting' isn't updating for some reason, though.

Welcome to WI; we have lots of pollen.