Landowner looking for beehives with keeper

jeanne hansen

Apr 11, 2018, 6:23:40 PM4/11/18
to Grant Deuel, Madbees Madbees
Dear Group,

Please see the message below for an apiary location.

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

On Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 4:45:14 PM CDT, Grant Deuel <gra...@stcol.com> wrote:

I have been a Perennial Flower gardener for  over 30 years.  Living in the Windsor Deforest area.

I would be happy to provide a safe location for some hives.

Can  you put me in touch with anyone that may need to place hives and maintain them.  I would be happy for the pollination benefits for my flowers and trees.

You can give them my contact information Cell 608-556-6903  Home phone 608-846-7960  or home email. gurnt...@gamil.com to anyone that may be interested.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can be.  My work email is fine to utilize as well.

Grant Deuel

Client Service Analyst

State Collection Service, Inc.

Address: 2509 South Stoughton Road │ Madison, WI  53716

Phone: (800) 477-7474 x393Fax: (608) 661-3001