"Bees" under siding, Fitchburg

jeanne hansen

Aug 17, 2016, 10:06:45 AM8/17/16
to Madbees Madbees, ewal...@live.com
A man has "bees" going in and out of a crack in his siding on the front of his house, higher than  a step ladder.

I told him to wait until after a heavy frost; if they are not honeybees, they will die at that time and he can caulk the crack.  Otherwise, the siding will have to be taken off.

If anyone would like to go and confer with him, please contact

Ed Waldorf
10 Rembrandt Way
Fitchberg (near McKee Farm park)

his e-mail is in the address line.

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

Greg V

Aug 17, 2016, 10:33:24 AM8/17/16
to madbees, ewal...@live.com, jeanniea...@yahoo.com
Let me check after work.
I leave nearby anyway - a small detour for me.

Greg V

Aug 17, 2016, 10:40:28 AM8/17/16
to madbees, ewal...@live.com, jeanniea...@yahoo.com
I called Ed and will stop by later today.
Will go from there.

Joseph Bessetti

Aug 17, 2016, 2:22:42 PM8/17/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com

What time are you going?  I work in Fitchburg and could meet you there after 5.

Joe

I called Ed and will stop by later today.
Will go from there.

Greg V

Aug 17, 2016, 8:41:27 PM8/17/16
to madbees