Horses are shedding! Usually means early spring. Selling stainless steel equipment new and not used

Mary Celley

Feb 15, 2018, 12:57:43 PM2/15/18
to madbees
Besides the horses shedding, which usually means spring is not far behind. I forgot to mention in a previous post I am selling some stainless steel equipment that I have.  It is equipment I had purchased for a back up but never needed. I have a 12 frame Dadant electric stainless steel extractor, tanks, and some other items.  It is all new and is the good old gauged thick,stainless steel. I also have a Heartland stove with six burners I am selling. It is a replicas of an old cast iron stove. This is also cast iron and is heavy.  It is gas with electric.  It is adorable but I am not using it.  Email or call me if you need more info. bech...@aol.com 608-575-2449. Mary