Dead bees in front of hive

Yametazamwa mara 29
Ruka hadi kwenye ujumbe wa kwanza ambao haujasomwa

john smith

hayajasomwa,
23 Jul 2016, 16:32:1823/07/2016
kwa madbees
We just got a call from our son near Denver who has a hive in their back yard. He says the bees are crawling out of the hive and falling onto the ground. Some are dying. There is a pile of dead bees in front of the hive that is not common. It has been in the mid 90's for the last several weeks but dry. He's anyone seen anything like this?

Paul Zelenski

hayajasomwa,
23 Jul 2016, 17:30:2923/07/2016
kwa mad...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like pesticides to me. Has anyone sprayed nearby?
I suppose he should be sure they have access to water, but he probably already took care of that.

> On Jul 23, 2016, at 3:32 PM, john smith <johnosm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We just got a call from our son near Denver who has a hive in their back yard. He says the bees are crawling out of the hive and falling onto the ground. Some are dying. There is a pile of dead bees in front of the hive that is not common. It has been in the mid 90's for the last several weeks but dry. He's anyone seen anything like this?
>
> --
Jibu wote
Mjibu mchapishaji
Sambaza