Bee "stuff"

jeanne hansen

Nov 29, 2016, 3:08:07 PM11/29/16
to Matt Oliver, Madbees Madbees
Dear Group,

See the message below about used beekeeping equipment.

Matt, if no one e-mails you, contact me again and we'll see what else we can do.  Thanks for wanting the equipment to be used!!  This is your contribution to saving the bees!

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

Nov 29, 2016, 3:12:20 PM11/29/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in any not-needed bee supers/frames and similar wood ware.
Assuming this is free. No need to burn.
Let me know!
Thanks.

Joseph Bessetti

Nov 29, 2016, 3:39:54 PM11/29/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com

Matt text messaged me and I had already responded that I am interested in checking it out before I saw the post here.

Not sure who else he might have reached out to.  I am following-up.

Joe

My wife and I are in the process of buying a lot that has an existing shed on it. The previous owners did some kind of bee "housing" and the shed is full of bee related stuff. I'd hate to burn it all if it can be used by someone in the business. I have no idea how much of the stuff may be useable, but would be willing to meet someone out there and see if it is salvageable. Thoughts?

Matt (Stoughton)

Sent from my iPad

JANELLE MARTINSON

Nov 29, 2016, 10:08:32 PM11/29/16
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I spoke with Matt he is waiting to close s/b 30 days and he said he would set a weekend up for people to come look..

Please share this with the group.
Thanks

Janelle
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to madbees+u...@googlegroups.com.