dialog throws NoSuchMethodError

Richard Alex Hofer

Oct 25, 2015, 2:52:58 PM10/25/15
to macroid
I'm trying to make a simple dialog that currently just displays some text. I have an On.click handler which looks like this:

On.click {
  dialog("Enter room name:") <~ speak
},

Whenever I click on the button this is attached to I get this error:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No virtual method fold(Lscala/Function0;Lscala/Function1;)Ljava/lang/Object; in class Lscala/Option; or its super classes
 at macroid.DialogBuilding$DialogBuilder.macroid$DialogBuilding$DialogBuilder$$builder(DialogDsl.scala:18)
 at macroid.DialogBuilding$DialogBuilder$$anonfun$apply$2.apply(DialogDsl.scala:26)
 at macroid.DialogBuilding$DialogBuilder$$anonfun$apply$2.apply(DialogDsl.scala:26)
 at macroid.Ui$$anonfun$map$1.apply(UiActions.scala:13)

I'm too new to Scala to figure out what I'm doing wrong or whether or not this is a bug elsewhere.

Nick Stanchenko

Dec 12, 2015, 8:57:18 AM12/12/15
to macroid
Hi,

Sorry for the super-late reply. It looks like a ProGuard problem. A clean build should help.

Nick