various services are dead / not working - what is going on with lxcenter/hypervm?

Krzysztof Taraszka

Nov 8, 2015, 10:50:35 AM11/8/15
to lxd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Danny,

What is the status of wiki.lxcenter.org, project.lxcenter.org or community.lxcenter.org? It seems project is unmaintained. It needs to be changed. Do you have a working backup somewhere so I can help you with hosting it?

I can't image why it’s so long down without any action taken.

May I get your answer please or anybody who is responsible for it?

Greetings,
Krzysztof Taraszka

Dionysis K

Nov 8, 2015, 11:18:34 AM11/8/15
to lxd...@googlegroups.com

Hello it's dkstiler or dionysis! The services are down because I don't have any access, to restore anything , only Danny can. As for backup I can try to find if any other member I know of has anything..!

Krzysztof Taraszka

Nov 10, 2015, 4:58:47 PM11/10/15
to lxd...@googlegroups.com